Add H.S.T. (13%) to all prices
Cost of Edge to Edge: - $.025/sq.in. for average density (Costs may increase depending on the complexity / design of your quilt and the density of the pattern ( to be discussed prior to starting)).
To estimate the cost of Longarming, multiply the length (in.) by the width (in.) of your quilt, and multiply by .025.
Cost of Custom: - From $.033/sq.in. (TBD)
Custom: (Any quilting that is not Edge to Edge). Quote to be provided before starting project.
Minimum cost of Edge to Edge and Custom Quilting is $50.00.
Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend, Natural Color (96" wide) - $16.00/yd
Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend, Natural Color (120" wide) - $19.00/yd
Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend, Bleached White (108" wide) - $18.00/yd
Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Cotton Poly Blend, Bleached White (King pkg. 120" x 120") - $57.00/pkg
Warm and Natural 100% Cotton, Natural Color (90" wide) - $16.00/yd
Tender Touch 100% Cotton, Bleached White (96" wide) - $18.00/yd
Tender Touch 100% Cotton, Bleached White (King pkg. 120" x 120") - $65.00/pkg
If you provide your own batting, please ensure it is high quality, in one piece and at least 6" larger both ways than the quilt (3"on each side)
- Prepare binding (cutting, joining and pressing) - $0.07/linear in
- Machine sew binding to front of quilt - $0.09/linear in
- Machine sew binding to back of quilt - $0.10/linear in
- Hand sew binding to back of quilt - $0.23/linear in
We have many choices of thread colors available. Click to view our selection.
We have over 150 patterns in our library to choose from. Click to view our library.
If you cannot find anything you like, check out the sites below. We may charge you $9.00 towards the purchase of a new pattern.
Square Backing - $9.00
Pressing Quilt - $18.00
Joining Backing - $6.00/piece
Shipping - Via Canada Post
Taxes (not included)- H.S.T. (13%)
- Quilt Top: Fix any puckers and iron flat. Remove any loose threads and square and trim the edges straight.
Please indicate if there is a top edge to the quilt.
- Backing: Material to be 100% cotton-no bed sheets. Must be at least 8" larger than the quilt (4" larger all around the quilt).
- Pieced/joined backing: Remove selvages on joined ends. Sew the seams horizontal (left to right) with a 1/2 inch seam and press all seams open.
- By appointment only
- Pick up / drop off may be available in Burlington area ( fee may apply)
- For mailed in quits - will discuss design/pattern/cost prior to starting.